Welcome to the Yatzy (Yahtzee) and MaxiYatzy games.
is and well known dice game played with 5 dices. The goal of the game is to gain as much points as possible.
The rules are almost the same as for Yahtzee. Note: In yatzy a small straight is 1,2,3,4 and 5 in random order.
MaxiYatzy is a more advanced version with 6 dices and more combinations, where you save your unused rolls to the next round.
Click on Play Yatzy or MaxiYatzy on the menu to begin a new game.
The "Roll dice" button rolls the dice for you. You can now now place the score in
the scoreboard or roll the dice again. You get 3 rolls per round. After each roll, you may hold any dice you want to save.
Click on a dice to hold it. In a MaxiYatzy game, you add unused rolls from the previous round to the 3 new rolls you get each round.
The game is finished when you have filled all the slots in the scoreboard. You can place your roll on any of the
blank slots at the scoreboard, but you will receive zero points (X) if you don't have the right combination.
The combinations in the scoreboard are as follows:
- One - Total number of ones
- Two - Total number of twos times 2
- Three - Total number of threes times 3
- Four - Total number of fours times 4
- Five - Total number of fives times 5
- Six - Total number of sixes times 6
- Bonus - You get 50 points in bonus if the total score of One through Six is more than 62
- Pair - The sum of the highest pair
- Two pair - The sum of two pairs
- Three equal - The sum of three equal dices.
- Four equal - The sum of four equal dices.
- Small Straight - The combination 1 2 3 4 5 in random order
- Large Straight - The combination 2 3 4 5 6 in random order
- Full House - 3 of a kind + a pair of a different kind
- Chance - The sum of all dices. All combinations are valid
- Yatzy - All dices must have an equal value. Score is always 50
Special combinations for MaxiYatzy:
- Bonus - You get 100 points in bonus if the total score of One through Six is more than 83
- Three pair - The sum of three pairs
- Five equal - The sum of five equal dices
- Cabin - 3 of a kind + a pair of a different kind
- Tower - 4 of a kind + a pair of a different kind
- Full House - 3 of a kind + 3 of a different kind
- Yatzy - All dices must have an equal value. Score is always 100
|5 1 5 3 5||One||1 point|
|5 1 5 3 5||Five||15 points|
|5 1 5 3 5||One pair||10 points|
|5 3 5 3 5||Two pair||16 points|
|5 3 5 3 5||Three equals||15 points|
|5 3 5 3 5||Full house||21 points|
|4 2 3 5 1||Small straight||15 points|
|5 3 5 3 5||Yatzy||0 points|
|1 1 1 1 1||Yatzy||50 points|